Welcome to MurcyArt.
MurcyArt (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates murcyart.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”).
Website means murcyart.com website operated by MurcyArt.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of our Website or from Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR Website PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the Websites of various Website Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Website. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by emailing us at email@example.com.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or when you access our Website by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Website with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to improve our service.
You can enable or disable location service when you use our Website at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
5. Use of Data
MurcyArt uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Website;
- to notify you about changes to our Website;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website;
- to monitor the usage of our Website;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
6. Retention of Data
We maintain the customer and order information in our records for customer servicing. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
7. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Singapore and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Singapore and process it there.
8. Sharing Data
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
9. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
10. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
11. Your Data Protection Rights Under PDPA (Personal Data Protection Act) Singapore
We are governed by PDPA Singapore and the data protection policies as detailed in this privacy protection encompass the same. For any queries, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
13. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- users can visit our site anonymously;
- users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
We do not alter our Website data collection based on Do Not Track signals.
15. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. You are the only owner of your Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time. If you submit a request to stop sharing your personal information, we will stop making such transfers.
Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop sharing your data, you will not be able to buy our products e.g. we will not be able to share your contact and address details with our shipper to deliver the product.
To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by email at email@example.com.
Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more, visit the official California Legislative Information website. The CCPA took effect on 01/01/2020.
16. Website Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Website Providers”), provide Website on our behalf, perform Website-related Websites or assist us in analysing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
17. CI/CD tools
We may use third-party Website Providers to automate the development process of our Website.
18. Behavioral Remarketing
We use third-party Websites for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
20. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or Websites.
21. Children’s Privacy
Our Websites are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
23. Contact Us